This is not about me!
Solo physical theatre performance about political patriarchy and wanting the cleanest Earth on Earth. It is the physical narration of a dziad, a narrator, a clown, a trickster - who borrows contemporary expressions of various powerful political figures and comments on the world with his voice, gesture and body. The performance moves along a thin line between parody and criticism, subtly emphasizing and revealing what should not be visible. It is based on specific and media-known political cases, which, however, have a universal message and generally reflect the values and actions that are promoted in various social environments and systems. The narrator's body transforms under the influence of various political narratives, juggling words, screaming, stuttering, roaring and voice flowing through space, running away, crawling or tensing...
Who are these heroes fighting for? What do they say when they let the words environment, growth, wealth and more out of their mouths? Do we live in the same world? Whose voice is it that speaks through the body?
performer: Micha Ela Dašková
Voice and movement guidance: Cécile da Costa
Dramaturgy and directing collaboration: Marika Smreková
Light design: Filip Horn
Co-production: Studio ALTA a Řekni Ř, z.s.
Lenght: 35 minut
Photo: Kristina Zindulková, Michal Hančovský
Trailer: Pavlína Komoňová
Graphic design: Barbora Sléhová
* zrušeno 3.2. 2022 19:30 Studio ALTA, Prague + Kateřina Szymanski: Hearafter - composed evening of two performances
* cancelled 23.10. 20.30 Industra, Brno
* (shifted to summer festival) Teatr Węgajty (PL) + workshop with David Zelinka as a fusion of the performances Strategy of rose and This is not about me!
* 18.9.2021 19.30 Studio ALTA, Prague
* 28.8.2021 20:30 Hraničář, Ústí nad Labem - as a part of Climate ride for a fair transition
* 21.6.2021 19:30 Villa Filmařská Hudební (home scene), Filmařská 7, Prague-Barrandov
The project is supported by: Ministry of culture Czech Republic, State fund for culture Czech Republic, TJ Sokol, FilmArche (DE), Institut for innovative education and TIP-School for Dance, Improvisation and Performance (DE).