She teaches movement, dance, theatre and fine arts.
She performs with Now Breath and Fly theatre company since 2018 and cooperates with other artist's projects.
She founded with film maker Pavlína Komoňová and sculptor Oldřich Morys Trikular - NGO for dance, art and film creation and she is a member of Řekni Ř (NGO for theatrical creation).
* AAIA / NTRCTC - physical theartre performance about relation of humankind and the Earth
* participation in Border (Now Breathe and Fly) - social performance
* Skindeep (work in progress)
* Art residency (3 months), Museum Artkomunalka, Kolomna (RU)
* Publication Nothing has happened / Fantastic moment
* Curatorship of Mr. Šťovíček Gallery in duo with Olin Morys, Vlněna, Brno (CZ)
* Visual art activities, exhibitions
She studied at TIP - School for New Dance, Improvisation and
Performance, Freiburg im Breisgau (DE) (Lilo Stahl, Oliver Lang, Bernd
Ka), in VUT Brno, Faculty of Fine Arts, Environment and Video studio
(Vladimír Merta, Marian Palla, Barbora Klímová, Dušan Záhoranský, Michal
Moravčík, Martin Zet and Jiří Ptáček), in UJEP in Ústí nad Labem,
Faculty of Arts and Design, Sculpture studio (Jaroslav Prášil and Robert
Vlasák) and in
Faculdade de Belas Artes in Porto (PT), Sculpture studio (Gabriela Pinheiro).
She continues her education in dance, movement and theater (Rosalind Crisp, Julyen Hamilton, James Batchelor, Michael Schumacher, Marion Sparber, Tina Afyian Brei, Tomislav English, Elia Lopez, Cecile da Costa, Dora Hoštová, Joe Alegado, Pär Ahlbom, Lucas König), singing and voice (Natalia Polovynka, Marcel Peres, Sinikka Mikkola, Ridina Ahmed, Verity Standen, Ljubov Plavska) and in communication and bodywork (Marcel Desax, Dieter Schwarz, Zuna Kozánek, Martin Nykodym)